Where are we?
We are at 1 Myall St. Oatley West, on the corner of Boundary Road.
Boundary Road leads to King Georges Road to the south and Forest Road to the north, both major arterial routes across the southern part of Sydney.
We are also only a few blocks from Mortdale Station on the Illawarra train line.
A Hurstville Church in Oatley?
The story so far...
Our church in the St.George district of southern Sydney, Australia, began in 1932 during the Great Depression when we met in a rented hall in Forest Road, Hurstville.
Four years later we built a new church hall in Rose Street which served our purposes well until the shopping centre expanded in the early 1980s and crowded us out.
In 1985 we bought a small church in Oatley West and expanded into the present complex. We had been Hurstville Christadelphians for over fifty years so we decided to take the name with us, becoming officially the Hurstville District Christadelphian Ecclesia (Church) in 1985.
We are the only Christadelphian congregation in the cities of Hurstville, Rockdale and Kogarah (St.George).